One of the world’s greatest beauty ‘steals’ and applauded by everyone from Julia Roberts to Adele and Victoria Beckham, the marvellous multitasker known as Weleda Skin Food is always at the top of any beauty freak’s ‘essentials’ list.
Amazingly, the product was first formulated in 1926 and remains largely unchanged today, which is when it celebrates its 90th birthday. That is serious longevity right there, and with good reason.
Naturally delicious for your skin, Skin Food is a deeply nourishing, intensely hydrating and super multitasking, being essentially a whole-body moisturiser that restores and protects dry and rough skin. The enriching balm contains a mixture of organic plant actives to soothe and comfort skin battered by daily stresses. It is 100 per cent certified natural, and a yummy blend of organic chamomile, calendula, rosemary and wild pansy, in a thick base of sunflower seed oil, sweet almond oil and organic beeswax - no wonder skin loves it!
In celebration, the brand recently listed their top ten uses of Skin Food as being:
1. Apply as a primer to boost your complexion and help makeup last throughout the day
2. Protect and nourish lips to keep them smooth and moisturised
3. Protect and replenish skin affected by intensely air-conditioned in-flight environments
4. Massage in and around the nail area for a revitalising and restorative nail and cuticle treatment
5. Protect your extremities against the ravages of wind, weather and chafing during outdoor activities
6. Treat a chapped nose due to cold or flu with wild pansy’s healing properties
7. Intensely hydrate to restore and protect hard-working hands. For a nourishing treatment smooth onto hands, cover with cotton gloves and leave overnight
8. Soften and soothe slow healing scars
9. Moisturise stubborn, dry patches of skin such as elbows and knees
10. Use delicately under the eyes and on the outer corner to hydrate, smooth and reduce puffiness
So there you go… Weleda Skin Food is out there right now waiting for you to pick it up and celebrate at RRP$22.90 for a 75ml tube and RRP$13.90 for 30ml. So what are you waiting for?Tweet